Faced with the new demands of travel hygiene and safety requirements, Selvatura Group created its bio-safety protocol manual that is followed by each of its properties, including Papagayo Golden Palms. This timely and responsible guide has ensured the safety and wellbeing of not only guests, but also employees and providers.
Created around the three fundamental principles of health, safety and hygiene, your stay at Papagayo Golden Palms will include a series of protocols that must be followed, guaranteeing a healthy, safe, and hygienic experience for you, your family, and the hotel´s collaborators dedicated to making your stay memorable.
Following the Ministry of Health standards, some of the new protocols at the hotel will include:
In the Reception Area:
- Additional space created in the reception area and improvement in the airflow for our guest experience.
- Non-obtrusive glass barrier at the front desk and cashier.
- Social distancing signage on the floor
- Upgraded frequency in disinfection of the reception and its surrounds
- Hand sanitizer available and in common areas.
At the Restaurant:
- Tables will be set with 2 meters between each other to ensure social distancing standards.
- Use of Face Masks when not seated will be obligatory.
- Footbath mat with disinfectant solution at the entrance of the restaurant.
- Mobile digital menu accessible via QR Code.
- Cleaning and disinfection record.
- Kitchen staff will use protective equipment at all times including face masks and gloves.
- Rooms will be disinfected before and after every stay with the Ministry of Health´s recommended products.
- Cleaning staff will use protective equipment including face masks, gloves during the cleaning process.
- All waste materials are classified and processed according to the Ministry of Health protocols.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected with the Ministry of Health´s chlorine concentration of 5:100.
For the Staff:
- Seminars and videos for training and awareness on:
- Protection and prevention measures.
- Disinfection, handling of cleaning products.
- Handling of Personal Protective Equipment: use and disposal of equipment.
- Waste management